9 x 400 – 600 W | DN 150 – DN 500 | REE2000
The power of UV emitters from the light source named Speed Chain from the RELINE UV Group, used in the REE2000 UV curing system, can be adjusted in steps from 400 W to 600 W.
This permits the light output to be configured exactly for the specific glass-fibre reinforced hose liner and facilitates the fastest possible hardening speeds.
- Nine UV emitters specially tailored to the resin, switchable in steps depending on the diameter: 400 W, 500 W and 600 W.
- 3x3 chain elements simplify handling and installation in confined spaces.
- Plug-in wheel extensions enable renovations in a circular profile from DN 150 — DN 500 (DN 600 optional), in an oval profile from DN 200/300 — DN 500/750.
- Special profiles are possible through individual plug-in wheel extensions.
- Light chain lengths of up to 4,500 mm and the associated large irradiation area enable the fastest curing speeds with the highest quality at the same time.
- Three IR sensors to record the laminate temperature during curing, for monitoring the curing process.
- An IR sensor for recording the air temperature in the GRP liner.
- Built-in heat-resistant curing camera for continuous visual control. Permanently mounted, with upright image including data display and lighting of the liner before curing by means of an LED ring.